FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is CBD addicting?: In short, No
- Can you overdose on CBD?: Cannabidiol and other cannabinoids are known to be non-toxic, with no known fatal overdose levels ever reported. As you can see, there is evidence that supports CBD being a safe substance with minor side effects.
- Can I get High on CBD?: No CBD does not get you "high"
- How much CBD should I use?: The amount of CBD you should use is up to you.
- Do I need a special device to use CBD?: No, you do not need a specific device.
- Why do people use CBD?: Legally, we are not allowed to make claims about the benefits of CBD.
- What are the side effects of CBD?: Most commonly reported side effects were tiredness and change of appetite/weight. In comparison with other drugs, used for the treatment of these medical conditions, CBD has a better side effect profile.
- Why is my CBD starting to re-crystallize? What should I do about this?: Re-Crystallization is very normal with CBD products. We recommend shaking the bottle before every use. This will distribute the CBD throughout.
- What is the shelf life of most CBD products?: One Year (1). CBD products are best stored at room temperatures and out of direct sunlight. You should avoid leaving CBD products in your car for long periods of time.
- What is the difference between CBD and THC?: The difference between CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is that CBD does not induce a high whereas THC does.